How to register your child
- Visit a White Lodge centre and collect an information pack.
- Book a trial date and do a free one (1) hour trial session.
- Where applicable, a $150 non-refundable fee will be collected to enter your child into our wait list.
- If you are interested, book the Programme for your child and send an email/fax to confirm.
- Each child will have to do two (2) free one-hour orientation sessions accompanied by a parent before starting School of the Arts.
The first Programme day will be an hour from 9.30 am to 10.30 am. We recommend that you check with the Principal on how your child is coping after the second programme day. Thereafter, parents and teachers can deliberate on the programme hours, and eventually you can decide on whether you wish to enrol your child in the full three (3) hour or five (5) hour programme.
Once the placement is confirmed, please submit the following necessary paperwork to the Admin Office:
- Enrolment Form
- Bus Form (where applicable)
- Payment of programme, registration, administration & insurance fees
- Letters of recommendation is required from speech therapists, psychologists, or other therapists your child is consulting with for a placement in our integration programme.
All children will need to have an extra change of clothes, diapers, wet wipes and a sun hat packed into their bags daily.
A weekly scope will be sent via email updating parents on the activities every Friday. At the end of terms two and four in June and December respectively, there will be a Parent-Teacher Meeting, where each child’s portfolio will be shared with the parents. Parents are encouraged to participate in all school events and celebrations.